I have been compensated for sharing the following content. All opinions are my own.
Children’s Fund International has a special offer until the end of June through Swagbucks where you can earn up to 17,500 SB (that’s $175 in gift cards) for making recurring monthly donations and helping support an in-need child, improving their quality of life.
You’ll earn SB for each month you keep your sponsorship active – the longer you make valid donations, the more help your sponsor child receives & the more SB you can earn!
- Earn 5,000 SB after your first month’s donation. That’s enough for a $50 gift card!
- Earn 1,500 SB after your second month’s donation.
- Earn 1,500 SB after your third month’s donation.
- Earn 1,500 SB after your fourth month’s donation.
- Earn 1,500 SB after your fifth month’s donation.
- Earn 1,500 SB after your sixth month’s donation.
- Earn 5,000 after your seventh month’s donation.
Click here to make your first donation and earn your first 5000 SB. As my referral, you’ll also get a bonus 300 SB paid out in early July.
Haven’t tried Swagbucks yet? They’re a site where you earn points (called SB) for doing things like online shopping, watching videos, taking surveys, and discovering deals and services you might like to try (like Hulu!). You then take those points and turn them into free gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash!