I just wanted to send out a quick wish for a happy and healthy new year. I hope you will join me in the coming weeks (and months) as I recommit to my goals. I will be sharing my progress on weight loss, exploring new blog topics, and bringing a whole slew of new reviews and giveaways.
A Few of My Goals for the New Year
- Commit to a healthier lifestyle that involves reducing food intake while increasing activity. I need to start fresh.
- Recommit to being a vegetarian and stop making excuses for why I quit.
- Begin a knitting tutorial series… one of my most-requested features.
- Create at least one “vlog” a week to get more comfortable in front of the camera and do a video review with each product review.
- Continue to avoid soda, limit caffeine, and drink more water. Aim for 100 oz a day… no less than 60 oz.
- Get Xander ready for kindergarten. We have the tools and we’re ready to go!
- Organize the house and get rid of (at least) 2015 items in 2015! There’s even a Facebook group for support.
- Double my 2014 earnings on sites like Swagbucks and InstaGC. That could be an additional income of over $5000!
- And much more!
Have you set any goals or resolutions for the new year?
Feel free to share in the comments!