Notes: The Dotted Lines stitch adds interest to the basic 1×3 ribbing pattern. It will work well anywhere that you would use 1×3 ribbing. The stitch count will increase on row 5 and return to the original count on row 6.
Stitch Count: Multiple of 4 plus 3.
- Row 1 and 3 (RS): P3, *k1, p3; rep from * to end.
- Row 2 and 4: K3, *p1, k3; rep from * to end.
- Row 5: P3, *[k1, yo, k1] in next st, p3; rep from * to end.
- Row 6: K3, *p3tog, k3; rep from * to end.
- Repeat rows 1 through 6 to desired length.