I wore out my KnitPicks circular, so I had to buy a new one for hats. I went with a metal Knitter’s Pride needle (affiliate link) that was highly-rated on Amazon. It has made my hat knitting much faster. The KnitPicks needle was actually a bit too long for hat knitting plus the wood gripped on the Mandala yarn a bit. This Boyfriend Beanie was to match Mom’s scarf.
- Powpro Pro DVC-7CAM Kids Digital Video Camera Giveaway (Ends April 14/ US)
- Property Investment Mistakes You Don’t Want to Learn the Hard Way
- Rising From the Flames – The Early Life of Blaze & Aidan Bang
- Oh! Baby, Baby! – Sims 4 Rags to Riches Living Off the Land Part 11
- Knitting the Scratchy Blue Socks