Musing Mondays from Should Be Reading asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Please feel free to leave a comment with either the link to your own Monday Musings post, or share your answer in a comment here and/or at Should Be Reading. Thanks!
I decided to provide a short rant today. This time of year drives me a bit crazy, because I just can’t find the time to read that I would like to have. Having a toddler has made the situation worse than ever… I don’t even five minutes to read in the bathroom! I have been so busy with holiday preparations, the huge influx of review items for the holidays, and a long list of gift knitting to top it off. I’m looking forward to Lord Tyrneathem’s upcoming Christmas vacation, because it tends to be a time when he gives me a bit of a break from the day to day… probably more of a vacation for me than for him.
Do you find time to stick to your reading during the holidays? What are you reading?