Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post below are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and/ or believe will add value to my readers. Prices are accurate at time of posting, but subject to change; please verify prior to making purchase. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Stack the Countries makes learning about the world fun! Watch the countries actually come to life in this colorful and dynamic game!
As you learn country capitals, landmarks, geographic locations and more, you can actually touch, move and drop the animated countries anywhere on the screen. Carefully build a stack of countries that reaches the checkered line to win each level.
You earn a random country for every successfully completed level. All of your countries appear on your own personalized maps of the continents. Try to collect all 193! As you earn more countries, you begin to unlock the free bonus games: Map It! and Pile Up! Three games in one!
- More than 1000 unique questions
- 193 flash cards — one for each country!
- Interactive maps of the continents
- Collect all 193 countries and track your progress on personalized maps
- Earn FREE bonus games: Map It! and Pile Up!
- Play in English, Spanish and French
- Create up to six player profiles
- Choose any of the friendly-looking countries as your avatar
- High resolution pictures of famous world landmarks
- All games are powered by a realistic physics engine
- Fun sound effects and music
Stack the Countries regularly sells for $1.99.