Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post below are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and/ or believe will add value to my readers. Prices are accurate at time of posting, but subject to change; please verify prior to making purchase. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Distant Suns (max) astronomy app is an award-winning hand-held planetarium with over 25 years of development, offering you the new way to look at the sky from on the Earth to off. Sporting over 130,000 stars, all 8 (or is it 9?) planets, the sun and moon, constellations, galaxies, nebula and star clusters, Distant Suns offers a gracefully visual respite from a busy day.
While others play games, you can travel to the stars.
- Set your location from any place on earth or off
- Change the date and time to show the sky of the past or future, like a celestial time-machine in your hands
- Learn the stories behind each constellation
- Follow the moon through its phases, and the planets through their monthly dance
- Unique to Distant Suns (max)You are no longer Earth-bound so you may fly out to the planets and watch them in their stately presence
- Observe Saturn from behind, Jupiter from Io, the Earth from the Moon
- Contains over 200 galaxies, nebula and star clusters, many within reach of binoculars
- Touch the sky to view extensive data on each object
- Perfect for the whole family. The only requirement is sense of wonder!
- Unleash your inner astronaut today
Distant Suns regularly sells for $5.99.