Sometime back in August I began a pair of socks meant to be ready for Halloween. I gave the slightest of peeks at the project in a previous post. I’m still working on those socks. I guess now you could say I’m ahead of schedule for next year.
I just finished the first in the pair yesterday and I love how it turned out. I am doing a top-down version of my most pinned project on Pinterest, the Twisted Spine Socks. This pattern works so well with striping yarns. I brought the ribbing right down the heel and continued the stitch pattern over the toes. I do wish I had continued to do the twisting on the heel. Next time!